Friday, December 7, 2018

Unity stamp creations


So it has been almost 2 years since I have posted to my blog!
Did you miss me?
I missed crafting Andrea- glad I've brought her back.

Today I am sharing 2 cards I made with Unity Stamps from their new release. The first card is with an adorable bunny from the set Easy to Love. I blew the dust of my copics and remembered why I used to love colouring so much. This image was fun to colour and makes me think of Valentine's Day. This this one will be for one of my girls. Who would you give it to? Right now it's on sale from $24 to $10.94 so a great time to add to your collection. Unity stamps are made with red rubber so you get amazing detailed images. I use them in my Misti with the foam insert removed. 


Next up is one of the 2 Gnome stamps released this week. I have a thing for gnome stamps- do you? That and fairy stamps. This one is called Lending your Ear and is also on sale from $26 to $11!! I like to keep my Copic coloured cards simple in design so the focus is on the colouring. I felt soooo rusty colouring and blending but I know with practice I'll get back to where I was and hopefully even better. I've started watching youtube videos on colouring to jump start my ability. So far so good lol. 

I haven't included the markers used but if you would like to see that let me know and I will take a pic of the markers for future reference. I know I love it when I see that on blogs so really I should already know to do that ha!

That's it for me today. What's on your craft desk? Please feel free to drop me a comment and I will get this blog thing going again. It feels good to be back. 

Cheers, Andrea


2 comments:

Karen Decknick said...

Love your cards, they are very sweet! I have this gnome one in my cart just waiting for me to finalize my order. Welcome back Andrea! Sometimes we don't realize how much we miss something until we come back to it. I had an eight year break from rubber stamping and finally came back to the art form January of this year. It's been so good to be crafty again, a balm for my soul. I'm confident you will get your skills back and be back in the groove before you know it.

Jen R. said...

Great coloring on both cards!!! Lucky recipients!!!