Sunday, December 9, 2018

I'm in LOVE with Gina K Designs


Scrappingreatdeals.com now carries Gina K Designs! I used the Nordic Winter set on this card and the Gina K Ink cube add on for 2018 for my inks. I also used my Misti to keep my stamps lined up perfectly. 


Oh the Wreath Builder stamps and stencils- Oh how I love thee. These stencils allow you to PERFECTLY line up your images over and over again. Check out Gina's video on how to use it:



We all need this in our life!!!


My last card combines the wreath builder stencil with the Nordic Winter images. I love how cute this is! I have always steered away from making wreaths but now I can easily. Can't stop saying how great this is. Kudos to Gina K for thinking of this!

Cheers, Andrea






1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Beautiful cards! I love Gina K too! Fantabulous!