Tuesday, May 1, 2012

High hopes stamps challenge- We are getting wild with Animals!


Everybody loves MARINELAND!

I not sure how many of you hear the Marineland commercial over and over again all Summer long but we sure do here in Ontario. I don't think there are many Ontarions who do NOT know the lyrics to that commercial. I don't think it has changed in years. And I love it hee hee. And when the last line is being sung on the tv we all shout it out at the top of our lungs in this house. Not sure why...just cause it makes us laugh. Just like this card- I mean look at that happy whale. He obviously just ate a lot of Plankton or something. 

This week's HHS challenge is to go wild for Animals. I went with the wet kind myself and used this oldie but a goodie- Spoutin' Off. I even spent 20 mins digging through my craft clutter to find my old white puffy pen so that I could froth up the water spouting out of his blowhole. He is so worth it. 

What HHS animal stamp do you have in your collection that you go wild for? Come play along with us at the HHS challenge blog and you could win some free rubber! 

Off to do more crafting today so that's all from me!
Cheers- Andrea 

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Awww this is so cute.
luv
Debby