Saturday, December 18, 2010

Help! My craft room has been taken hostage by my husband!!!!

**Please note that this is my second post today. Scroll down for my Oh Alice post**

I am freaking out right now! Our challenge for Kraftin' Kimmie stamps this week is for the men in our life to make a card. So this is Jason's card that he made almost completely by himself- I only cut the paper for him- and he decided he really like my copic markers. NNNOOOOOooooooooo.......
I can just see it...my craft studio will become 'our' craft studio. My copic markers will become 'our' copic markers. I am getting sweaty just thinking about it. I better start messing around with his video games so that the world is all right again. 

Okay- drama aside tee hee. Jason was up for the challenge this week and used Willard. He chose Willard because he looked 'all stressed out' and his card is titled 'I shouldn't have had that 3rd frappacino'. Snicker. He picked out his own paper and colours and they had to be very manly. Apparently yellow Christmas paper says man to him lolz! I am very proud of his card and don't really mind sharing my markers with him at all. 

I would also like to mention that this will be the last challenge for 2010 and it will remain open until our first challenge of 2011, which will be on January 8th. Also today (Saturday) will be the last day to take advantage of the Kustomer Appreciation Special. So go shopping while you can for great deals.  

I am happy to share that many of the men in our lives played along with this challenge for our DT and Guest DT members. Click here to go to the challenge blog and see more eye candy and also how the man in your life can help you win your own Clint the Cowboy stamp. 
Cheers! Andi

7 comments:

paula tracy williamson said...

oh Andrea, you better come up with a really good plan to keep hubby outttta that room. I would be right beside you sister. There are somethings not worth sharing...and copics, or in my case "don't you even think about touching my pencils" lol! Ahhh, but the hubby has some coloring talent. hehe, AWESOME job Jason!!

StampinCathy said...

You DH did a fabulous job. I think you might need some more colors of Copics! Hint....Hint! Maybe some fun tools he would like to try too! LOL

rebecca said...

Jason, great card....and be sure to count your comments so you can let Andrea know, she isn't the only diva in your house!!! Merry Christmas friends...hope you have a wonderful time!!!!

Wheeles

KimberleyG said...

Well, If you were in doubt before, you know he loves you. I can't think of too many men who would rise to the challenge, especially without a bribe. Heck, I couldn't even get my mom to make one. Way to go Jason!

Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs said...

He did a super nice job!!! Give him a hug from all of us to say thanks for participating and for sharing!! Hugs...

Tracey said...

Jason did a fabulous job! Awesome colouring!

Merry Christmas to you and yours Andrea!!

Vicki G said...

hehe!!! He did a great Jov on his card............the next stamping Divo!!!!

Vicki