Friday, December 10, 2010

KKS Dec Sneak Peek number two....Sharing a cup of Cocoa

**Please scroll down for my Paper Romance post, thanks!**

Good Morning Krafty Peeps! Welcome to Kraftin' Kimmie stamps second day of sneak peeks. For today's card I used the new Miles and Maisie stamp- Sharing a cup of cocoa. Awwww....so sweet! I made this into a Valentine's day card and when I think of Valentine's day I think over the top pink, red, hearts, chocolate, sparkly things, etc. I think I did a pretty good job of getting most of that category on my card *snicker*. Yes I know it's decorated a wee bit on the other side of too much but this is a girl who when we figured out we couldn't have the honeymoon in Europe like we wanted decided to go tacky all the way and spent my honeymoon in Niagara Falls. And ever since then my love cards tend to be influenced by heart shaped tubs and tacky wallpaper lol!

To see more sneak peeks from some of the DT and also some of our AMAZING krafty guests click here to go to the challenge blog and enjoy!!! Cheers, Andi

4 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ohhh girl-the shading on the chair is INCREDIBLE! What a fantastic card and sneak peek! So excited to be working w/ ya again this month for KK!

Anonymous said...

May I purchase sharing a cup of cocoa, Love it!!! Michelle at michellemallett@wowway.com

Tracey said...

Love this image! It is adorable and your card is amazing Andrea!!

Anonymous said...

You were holding this card for me, thanks. I had asked about a sewing card?? Is Bee Mine available too? Let me know if you want me to just paypal. I need a paypal address. Thanks!!!!! Michelle email is michellemallett@wowway.com