Thursday, December 2, 2010

Paper romance weekly challenge- it's time to winterize!


Wow- it's time to winterize. Get the snow tires on, dig out the ice scraper for my car. And just where did I put my gloves last year? It's Dec 2nd and I am winterizing- including this card. The Paper Romance DT have been challenged to winterize their cards and now we challenge you to do the same and play along with us!

I used another brand spanking new image from High Hopes released yesterday called Travelin' Snow bird and his idea of winterizing is going somewhere warmer. I had a card kit from my friend Krista leftover from a recent class of hers and when I was designing my card I thought it was just perfect. It has Winter/Christmas images yet fun and perhaps tropical colours- perfect! Thanks for the card kit and layout Krista ;)

To play along with us click here to go to the PRC challenge blog to read the full details and to also see more lovely inspiration from the DT. I would also like to welcome the brand-spanking new team that are joining Amy, Cindy and I- glad to have you with us ladies!


5 comments:

Mary Duffek said...

Adorable and sweet! Fabulous coloring and love your take on the theme. Love your color combo too.

Sandra P said...

oh I just love the papers! Coloring is super too!

Hugs,
Sandra P

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute papers Andrea!! Cute lil guy too!

Judy Rozema said...

Super cute and cheery, Andrea! LOVE your coloring! It is superb~

Bonnie said...

Oh so sweet and colourful! Such a cute image Andrea!