Tuesday, February 8, 2011

High Hopes Stamps is making Valentines!

You have probably heard me say this a bajillion times but I love making Valentine's day cards! I am not into gifts for that day or anything but it is one of the few times a year when it is acceptable to pair Pink and Red together. Which I love. And I am not ashamed to admit it lol. Joining me on this pink and red creation is the super cute doggy valentine- 'No bones doggy'.

So you may be wondering- 'Hey Andrea- I thought your guest DT for HHS was over'. You would be correct. My guest spot ended and they offered me a permanent spot- yippee!!!!! Congrats also to Tanya and Kristine as they were my fellow guest DT members and they are also staying on. A warm welcome to Cathy and Alie and one of my fave artists Anna as they are our new guest DT members!

Want more Valentine eye candy? Hop on over to the HHS Challenge blog to see the DT's creations and also how you can play along with us and get in the mood for love.

Cheers! Andi

2 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations on the permanent spot!! WOOHOO!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Andi, wonderful image and details.
luv
Debby