Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's Saturday so come play along with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

We are playing with scallops this week at KKS. I used one of the new quotes- "Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand" by Mother Teresa. I stamped it on a circle then framed it with a scalloped nestie and also added a scalloped border to add more scallopy goodness to the card. I would have made scalloped potatoes too but I don't bother as no one can make them as good as my Grandma could.

If you love playing with scallops too come join us the at KKS challenge blog. As always Kimmie has shared some incredible samples from the DT to help get the mojo flowing!

Happy Saturday- Andi

5 comments:

Unknown said...

so pretty!! How did you make the latticed border piece? Don't you just love the simplicity of a quote for an image?

Shana said...

Beautiful as always! Love the colours and the focus on the sentiment!

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Andrea! I love this card!!

Michele Boyer said...

This is gorgeous, Andrea! I love those papers and pearls!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

I think this might be one of my most favourite cards that you've ever made!