It`s Kimmie`s birfday woot woot!! Party like it`s your birthday baby! And because Kimmie is sooo nice she is sharing her special day with you. Read on!!!!
SALE: To celebrate the Big 40, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is having a SALE! You KNOW how much we love a SALE! Use coupon code BDAY and you will save.....40% on orders over $50!! Holy rubbah, Batman! That's right! But this sale is ONLY good for Feb. 3rd and 4th, so get shoppin'!
CONTEST: Have you ever thought that you might have what it takes to be a Krafty Girl??? Well, we're holding a contest and YOU could be the winner of a Krafty Girl Guest Spot for the month of April!!! Here's what you'll need to know:
Krafty Guest responsibilities:
- provide samples and post on your blog for 4-5 days of Krafty Peeks leading up to and including the Release Day Krafty Hop for April (mid month)
- join in all Saturday challenges for the month of April and post them on your blog
- samples must be submitted in a timely fashion and blog posts must be up on time
Krafty Guest will receive:
- a package of April release stamps will be sent to! you in advance of the release to play with and make samples with (top secret...keep them under your hat.....heehee)!
- you will get to be a part of the Krafty Girl yahoo group and hang out with the other designers for the month of April
- if local, you will get to join us in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps booth at Scrapfest in Kitchener on April 8/9th
- you will receive a discount coupon code, to use during the month of your guest spot
- you will need to submit a card/project for every challenge during the month of February and link it up to the appropriate post on the Challenge Blog
- let us know that you are applying for the Krafty Guest spot position by sending us an email at email@example.com and tell us a little about yourself, your crafting and include a link to your blog and and online galleries
- be sure that you can commit to the Krafty Guest responsibilities for the month of April
- EVERYONE is encouraged to apply....don't worry if y! ou've never been on a design team before.....we wanna see your STUFF!!!