Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wanna play along with Cute Card Thursday!!!


Kraftin' Kimmie stamps is sponsoring Cute Card Thursday this week with a fun sketch! I am always happy to play along when we sponsor CCT as they have such fun challenges. And as a lazy crafter- I love me some challenge blogs with sketches! Here is my card using one of the new KKS Krafty Quotes. I literally had this sweet card made up super fast. There is nothing like making a fast card with a quote as a focal point- who doesn't love an inspiring quote?

I used my brand spanking new papers from the 4 new My Mind's Eye 6x6 packs. Ummm...can anyone say swoon! I love that they are double sided too. So if there is a pattern I am not fond off I usually like the opposite side. These new pads have been a mainstay in my crafting lately- I may even have to buy a second pad  of a few of the collection. I have never done that before- that is love! Of course to me it just justifies that I obviously made a smart purchase hee hee. Not that I can't justify all my purchases of course ;).

If you want to play along with us click here to go to the CCT challenge blog. You can win some stamps too as well as a sketch to get the mojo flowing.

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Girlie-I am LOVING the beautiful things you are doing w/ these quote stamps as the focal point of your cards-STUNNING!