Thursday, March 4, 2010

KKS stamps Spring Kit preview- day 3- Oh Henry-you sly dog you!

Howya, wot's yer story there? The name is Henry. I was born in Eire and I am spending some time here having a right ole' craic. It's been donkey's years since I had been round to a good hooley. It was enough to put you off the drink. When I am just knackered from drinking the black stuff there is nothing like a proper cuppa to start the day out right along with proper fry-up. Well, I am off to grab a kip after a full night of charmin' the lasses. Why don't you hop on over to the shop and check out what the lovely lassies have made today whilst you wait for your tea to get wet. Right then, bye bye bye

(Thank you to Card Patterns for this sketch and congrats on their one year anniversary)

7 comments:

Robin McK said...

Andrea-

This is a really great layout and choice of colour!

Nana Diana said...

I love this Andrea! Great colours and layout. Will be snitching this one!! Kudos on the write-up, you used one or two sayings I haven't even heard of, but then I'm not Irish!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super papers, love the shamrock!

Tracey said...

I love it!! Another fantastic image beautifully coloured!! And I love the colour combo on here. Gorgeous card!!

Unknown said...

Well...He definitely charms the lassie's Andi!! I think your card is just amazing!! The colours pop right off the screen! Xx

dstandard said...

Adorable card and image! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

lizzaveta said...

Wow! What a fun card!!! I love it)))
Thanks for playing with us @ CP