Friday, March 5, 2010

New Challenge Blog- All Things Unity

So I have been sitting on a couple of secrets and now I can finally let another one out. Phew it's hard to keep happy secrets in lol! My friend Sara who shares my love of Unity stamps has started a new challenge blog called 'All Things Unity' where every 2 weeks we will post a new challenge where we hope to help inspire you with different ways to use your Unity stamps. For our first challenge Sara asked us to make something that made you think of sunshine. That's rainbows to me. I have a few rainbow stamps from Unity but this is one I hadn't used yet from a kit of the month a few back(Aug 09). It also came with this GREAT saying- happy day- from Unity so this card is perfect for so many card giving occasions. When I actually give one away that is ;). Also on the team are Ashley, Kyra and Ryann. So, I hope my card gave you sunshiney thoughts and grab a tea and hop on over to the ATU blog to get some more rays. Oh and before I forget Sara has a prize up for grabs for those playing along with our first challenge. Wish I could win tee hee.

12 comments:

JenMarie said...

LOVE this!

StampinCathy said...

This is one bright and cheery card. How exciting...another awesome place to find UNITY peeps!

Tracey said...

What a fabulously happy card. Looks fantastic Andrea!!

Bonita Rose said...

Great card.... I'll definitely do a challenge card for this one.. woohoo!

de said...

Love your sunshiney card! Very happy!

Ryann said...

What a fun card! Love this :)

Angie Blom said...

fantastic card. love all things sunshiny!!

Sara Henton said...

It's so bright & cheerful! love it babe!!

Beth M said...

This is adorable!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Hooray! I am SO excited for you guys and hope I get to play along some times! This card is DARLING-that is an image I didn't think I knew "how" to use at first and it ended up being one of the most-used images in that kit. Combined w/ the cloud DP it's perfect!

Ashley Newell said...

This is soooo cute! I love it! And we were thinking along the same wavelength with our layout and punches. :)

Scrapacat said...

How adorable! Now I have the song "Walking on Sunshine" stuck in my head. Not a bad thing at all!
~ky