Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie stamps special Spring Kit release!

Well hello there, fancy a cuppa? What, it's not the normal time of the month for the KKS release? By jove you are correct! This is a special release available for only a limited time! In this Spring Kit you receive 5 main images, 5 accessories and 2 sets of coordinating tea and coffee sentiments (32 phrases in total)! My name is Nadine and I am available in the shop today. But remember, I am only a limited time offer.....and I can only be purchased at the Kraftin' Kimmie stamps shop.
You may be wondering where my friends are, the other four main images? You may also be inquiring as to why I am the only one shown today? Well, our shopkeeper Miss. Kimmie is a cheeky lass and she is only letting us out one per day to give us each the warm welcome we so richly deserve.
I would also love to give a sweet thank you to Friday Sketchers for the design of my card today. My artist, Andrea- found it online here and it suited me perfectly, don't you think.
So head on over to the challenge blog to see what else the lovely DT has made with my scrumptious image and we can get this tea party started. I bid you farewell and hope to see you tomorrow to meet the next one of my guests at my tea party.
Cheerio, Nadine

7 comments:

Vicki G said...

She is DELICIOUS!!!!!! Love the colours!!!

Tracey said...

Stunning!! I love your gorgeous card Andrea!!

Kelly Schelske said...

She's gorgeous Andrea, can't wait to see the rest!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely GORGOEOUS and she's perfect for that Nook and Pantry DP!!!!

Unknown said...

Andi!!! I was so thinking about using the Nook and Pantry DP for Nadine... I don't think my card would turn out as GORGEOUS as yours though!! Stunning work! Xx

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

I absolutely ADORE the layout of this card! Gonna hafta borrow it! And your post was a hoot!

Unknown said...

your card is really wonderful and so cute.
thank you for your work to the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea