Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie challenge- bring out those buttons and bows

For today's challenge we want you to make your cards all pretty with buttons and bows. Today I am the hostess with the mostest so the prize up for grabs for playing along is the image you see on my card- sweet Emileigh with her pups- Puppy Love. I used my brand spankin' new Peachy Keen paper from Kaiser Craft that I picked up at Scrappingreatdeals.com. I originally was going to go a different way with my card but once I put it together the sweetness of the paper called out for sweet Emi to come and play. Hop on over to our challenge blog to see all the deets and make a sweet Kraftin' Kimmie card with buttons and bows to win and have an Emi of your own. Don't forget to stop by all the DT blogs to see what they have bow'd and buttoned up and leave a comment and let us know if you see something you like. Oh and before I forget I took a pic of the copic colours I used in case you are interested :)
 

Cheers and enjoy your Saturday, xoxo Andi

10 comments:

Tracey said...

What a sweet card! This is gorgeous Andrea!!

Michele Boyer said...

This really is sweet, Andrea! Pretty paper too! (And I really like how you added the Copic numbers to the top of your markers. That's one thing that drives me nuts about that style...not being able to see the darn number.)

Jocelyn said...

What a very cute card.

Nancy in Iowa said...

Perfect combination of colors and embelishments. Oooozzzing with inspiration this one!

Nana Diana said...

I love this Andrea, your papers are gorgeous and you've coloured Emi and her pups beautifully. Great challenge, phew, thanks for that!!

gina g said...

Hi Andrea I love the gorgeous papers and the sweet image which is coloured beautifully as always. luv gina xx

Welcome! said...

Another great card Andrea, this is soooo pretty!! Love that paper!
Hugs,
Krista

Jackie said...

Hi Andrea, love the card very cute. I have a question, do you still have the template to make the cute little ciao stickers for the end of the ciao markers. One of the girls I met at the last Copic class was going to email me a copy, but she must have forgotten. I noticed in the picture of the markers that you used that YOU have them!!!
Let me know.

Jackie

Unknown said...

Andrea...This card is just so gorgeous...You colouring AGAIN is just AMAZING and layout perfect!! REALLY beautiful card and REALLY great challenge hun!! Xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh I LOVE this technique and JUST got some KK in the mail, so hope I can play along! BEAUTIFUL card!