Friday, February 5, 2010

Unity sentiments- one of my fave ways to make a card




















I signed up to be part of Unity's friend's with flair which happens every Friday. It's a great reason to dig out my fave Unity stamps and get them inky. I love their great big sentiments that are perfect to base a card around. I used some of my SU patterned paper- I should say forced myself to use from my stash tee hee. I have a hard time using up paper when it's so pretty. But there is no sense just letting it get dusty I suppose  :) I punched out some butterflies to match the sentiment, added ribbons and crystals and VOILA! It was so quick and easy that even my hubby was shocked the card was made and photograped already lol. I usually colour with my copics which takes much longer so the freedom of just inking and stamping is so nice sometimes. I hope you all have a great Friday and a fab weekend! Andrea

18 comments:

Sara Henton said...

GORGEOUS!!! and so love the paper you used with is

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, girl! LOVE that sentiment-it's one of my faves and I love the addition of the butterflies!

Bonita Rose said...

this is really beautiful.. the deep greens and the blues.. u nailed this one. it's gorgeous!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful card Andrea! Have a great weekend!

Rosalynd Kelly said...

Very nice!! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour combo.

Anonymous said...

great colors!

lisa a.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

This is such a gorgeous card!

Catherine said...

Beautiful. Love the dimension on this with the butterfly wings and rolled corner.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

very pretty card!!!

stampjourney said...

Fabulous! Love the shading around the edge of the sentiment!

Rona said...

pretty - love the corner rolled down to make room for the pretty butterfly

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

I love making cards like that too, although I dont do it often enough...
Your card is really pretty!!

Robynccgirl said...

Beautiful card! That paper is great and is perfect for that quote!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

Tracey said...

A beautiful card Andrea!

evafromca said...

Your card is just GORGEOUS!! One of my favorite sentiments from UNITY.

Kelly Schelske said...

It's beautiful Andrea! I must dig this stamp out!!