Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's release time- lift up those spirits

And when I say lift up those spirits I don't mean the wine glass ladies...well actually sure why not- you deserve it- go ahead! It's release day for Kraftin' Kimmie stamps and I have used a stinkin sweet Cindy and Mindy to celebrate. Poor Mindy is having a heck of a time keeping Cindy from flying away. Now, I know this card is a wee bit bright but I found some of my old SU paper again and I am on a roll to use it up as I have had it for years. I added some felt flowers, bling of course and even added glaze to the balloons. I used a sketch from the challenge blog I just discovered called Friday Sketchers. Click here to go to the blog and see this sketch. Hope you like it, just put on some sunglasses tee hee.

There month there are 4 new fantastic Emmylou images from Crissy Armstrong, 5 new swashbuckling pirate images from Annie Rodrigue, 2 adorable Cindy and Mindy images from Jean Grant and a new set of coordinating Pirate Sentiments!! You’ll get to check out all the new stamps throughout our fabulous blog hop!! If you want to start from the beginning, just head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge Blog! As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because three lucky stampers will win packages of stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie store, because ALL the new images are NOW available!

If you have already been hopping along next on your way is Annie  the amazing artist of the Moonlight Whispers line. Otherwise see below to start at the challenge blog and don't forget to leave those comments to win!

2. Donna
3. Michele
4. Diana
5. Me
6. Annie Rodrigue
7. Betty Roberts
8. Elaine
9. Vicki
10. Jeanne
11. Tara
12. Crissy Armstrong
13. Melanie
14. Alli Miles
16. Kimmie

45 comments:

fairie said...

love your colors and the card.

Sunny said...

Hahaha...look at her and the moneky..they look sweel together.

Heather Huggins said...

Super Super Cute!! I love these images!!

MarkerGeek said...

This is fabulous, Andrea!!!

Lorraine A said...

oh I love this stamp ,,, I have 2 of these Cindy and Mindy stamps ,, I just think they are soo cute :-) I have to get this one too ,,, lovely :-) I love everything about your card ,, perfect ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Zoe said...

I love the bright colours and I definitely didn't need sunglasses! hee hee What an adorable image too! TFS!

Laura.K said...

Such a funny card. It's so happy. I love it.

Unknown said...

Oh, I love it!!! Adorable image and fantastic card design. Love all the fabo details!!

Debi said...

How cute is that?!?!

Diane (djuseless) said...

What an awesome color combination! Orange can be so difficult to work with but you rocked it! That is such a fun image too!

NormaJean said...

very cute card , love it
hugs normajean

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Another lovely design, Andrea! Love all the layers and embellishments and especially Cindy and Mindy!!

Unknown said...

Look at her! How cute, hanging in there :o)

Tara Godfrey said...

Hope I Like it??? I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! It is soooooo pretty and I love the papers, the felt flowers and bling! Cindy and Mindy are just too cute for words and you have coloured this flawlessly, Andrea! I love the glaze on the balloons too!
Hug,t

celia said...

Dikke proficiat met je kaartje het ziet er prachtig uit!Liefs,Celia.

Alyssa S said...

Super cute card! Love the color combo!

Callie said...

This one is adorable. Love your color combo!! ♥♥

Janet said...

I adore your color choice--wow!

KanataNewf said...

A very cute image - perfectly paired with the sentiment.

Unknown said...

Hi
Fab card love the colours really vibrant and such a cute image.
Chris x

Naoual said...

GORGEOUS card Andrea!! I love the colour scheme you used it's SUNNING!! Great job girl!

Hugs, Naoual xx

Sarah Bullock said...

This is a lovely card and I love the brightness of it - we need some lovely bright colours with the way the weather is at the moment. Its an adorable card Sarah xx

Javablustamper said...

This creation ROCKS!! I LOVE all the diff elements of it!! The DP is AWESOME and SO is the layout! Have a GREAT day!




Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Rycrafty said...

She looks like she's having a great time. :)

Lesley said...

I love the bright colours you've used...and that little Cindy and Mindy image can't fail to make you smile, can it???

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Oh, this is super cute! The color combo is delish!

Cheers
Susan

Welcome! said...

What a CUTE card, I chuckled at the cute image, how adorable!!!!

Diane Standish(crazeedi) said...

Great card and definitely NOT too colorful-I love it!!

Scrappychick said...

Love the fab colors you chose for this adorable image! Great card :)

Erin... said...

so adorable and what fun colors!

Crazy Creations said...

Love your card !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hugs Sarah

Dawn Edwards said...

You did a fabulous job with the bright SU papers! You colored you image to match perfect! Great detail.

Annelies said...

Gorgeous card! Every thing is perfect: lovely stamp, beautiful colours, great sketch! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Mira said...

This is so beautiful, love those bright colours :)

Yvette said...

How fun is this!??!! I LOVE the color combo that you used and the image is just too cute! LOVE your layout and those sweet little flowers!

Loz said...

stunning colour combo! love the image and sentiment x

Unknown said...

I love the bright and cheery colors of this card- heck, it beats all of the snow that's in my front yard!
hugs,
Gini

Vanja said...

Such an adorable image and your card is gorgeous! :)
Hugs, Vanja

kim.mom said...

So cute! Love those bright colors!

WickedPixie said...

Great color combo and a very pretty card! :-)Traci

Paula (PEP) said...

This made me laugh - Paula

Tracey said...

I love the colours on this one!! What a great image too. Gorgeous Andrea!

Senju Ninja said...

What a cutie. Gorgeous card.

Carole said...

Gorgeous card, such lovely papers!
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

Alli Miles said...

Wowza girlfriend you just rocked this image. Love the colouring and layout. Thanks for letting me play alongside you this month :)