Thursday, February 11, 2010

My first sneaky peekie of KK stamps....

It's countdown time for Feb's Kraftin' Kimmie release so it's time for us start teasing you! Nah nah na nah nah....kidding..couldn't resist lol. For my first card I used 'Huck' drawn by Crissy Armstrong from the Crissy's cuties line. I have to have some more male focused cards and this one is for my nephew who just got a new puppy named Cullen. Can anyone guess what books his mom is a massive fan of? I gave him a nice tan and worn out knees and hopefully that is what it looks like to you too lol! Oh and that's my first time trying grass to look realistic..whatcha think??
 I have already seen the rest of the Krafty Girlz sneak peeks and soooooooo good! Please feel free to visit each of them to see what they have for you. I have the DT listed on my blog sidebar for your clicking convenience.
Kim will also be having a very cool give-away with this release....I will post more deets tomorrow!
Cheers! Andi xoxo

10 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Oh he is very sweet. Kim

Sara Henton said...

Entirely too cute!!! Love this new set & what you did with it

Melanie said...

Hey Andrea!! This card is adorable. I love the layout, and those papers are great!! I really love how you clipped the sentiment on...I'll have to remember that! Just fantastic!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Adorable! I am lovin' your coloring girl! Ok I am so excited about those pirate stamps I can HARDLY contain myself!!!!

Yvette said...

Wow! I LOVE your card! The image is just too cute and your layout is super fab! LOVE the little buttons and the clip...perfect little additions to a fabulous card!

Unknown said...

Andrea this card is so cute!! I love your amazing colouring skills and the layout is just perfect for Huck!! LOVE IT!! Xx

Michele Boyer said...

Soooo cute, Andrea! I love all the sponging and the little clip!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Great job with this one, Andrea! Love your colouring on his overalls and those corduroy brads and distressing are the perfect touch!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the corduroy brads, fabulous card Andrea! Great coloring too, it's wonderful!

Tracey said...

WOW! This is fabulous Andrea! What a sweet card!