Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Guess what...I'm a Daredevil!

I am sooo excited to share that I am now part of Jessica Diedrich's Daredevils! Its a super fun blog that posts a challenge every Wednesday. I am pumped to be part of this fab team. You know what I really love about it- that her kiddies are the ones who create the sketches for our sketch weeks- can you say stinkin cute!
Here is my first official Daredevil post and its based on the sketch you can find here and at the Daredevil blog and please be sure to use DDSC24 when uploading to online galleries . On this card I used one of my Kraftin' Kimmie stamps - Puddles of Love. I wanted to use a 'kid' stamp to go with our kid inspired sketch. Our featured Daredevil this week is Sandra. So  hop on over to the challenge blog to check out the sketch and deets then stroll through the names below to see what the rest of the lovely ladies have created for you today :)

8 comments:

Vicki G said...

You are a Dare Devil!!! Love love love your card!!!!!

Hugs

Vicki

Rosis Stöberseite said...

WOW what a wonderful card, beautiful colours
and cute image.
Hugs
Rosi

Cassie said...

this is super cute and adorable!

Kerry Johnson said...

Congrats Andrea!! Your card is super cute!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on becoming a Dare Devil Hun! ....I knew you had a naughty streak! LOL! Gorgeous card! Xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

YAY! WELCOME to the team, new friend! SO glad to have you and judging by this BEAUTIFUL card, I have to say I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next! Congrats and a big squishy hug to welcome you again!

Maureen said...

I love the card Andrea...the image is gorgeous!!

Randi said...

Cute Dare card Andrea!! Gorgeous coloring! Love that blue! Welcome to the team!! You're going to have a great time!!