Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Super duper fast Unity cards














Here are some super duper quick cards I made with this month's card kit available at Scrappingreatdeals.com. It's featuring 2 fantastic stamps from Unity that I begged Sheila to carry. I mean seriously- how cute is this Pixie image- SERIOUSLY!!! I am thinking it would be the coolest tattoo if I didn't hate pain so much lol. The other stamp is a quote and my pardner in action Kimmie has used that on her cards. This month's limited editon card kit is $21.98 and once they are gone, that's it folks. Here is a pic of the kit contents featuring the stamp I used:
Here is some other SGD news for those of you close by that Sheila asked me to share:

Come & See us at Wilton Grove's 1st Annual Scrapbooking Fundraiser!
Scrappin' Great Deals will be onsite at this wonderful event!!
Angie, our scrappin' Diva, will be offering a fantastic Make & Take!!
Saturday March 6th, 2010: 9am - 6pm $35/ticket
Wilton Grove P.S. 626 Osgoode Drive, London
Snacks, drinks and a hot lunch included in ticket price
There will be draws and prizes throughout the day + goodie bags!
Don't miss this wonderful Event - buy your tickets here at Scrappin' Great Deals!!

And the other HOT piece of SGD news is that it's time for another SGD Garage sale. Personally I have totally cleaned up at these and sold my old, unused supplies and got big $$ for my schtuff. Here's the deets:
3rd Customer Scrapbook Garage Sale
March 13th, 2010 10am to 5pm
March 14th, 2010 11am to 4pm
Registration begins this Friday February 19th, 2010
Start gathering up those items you no longer use and sell them here at our Garage Sale:)
Please note you do not need to be present at the sale, we will take care of it for you- easy peasy!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful cards and just love that image too! I just love the DP and layouts.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Are you KIDDING me?? These are SOOOO gorgeous-they don't look "quick" at all! I LOVE. LOVE them!

Maureen said...

Gorgeous cards Andrea...love that image too!!

Unity Stamp Company said...

Beautiful! :)