Sunday, May 30, 2010

All things Unity Inspiration 07



Sara has given us a cool photo to use as inspiration for our All Things Unity challenge. I used a quote from one of the previous kit of the month's paired up with the DeLovely line by Cosmo Cricket. Such fun bright colours to play with! I also used some of my treasured ribbon I got from SGD along with my paper. I used a Martha punch along the bottom, added some flat backed pearls and voila! Oh, and I TOTALLY borrowed the sketch from Papercrafts magazine's Sketch a day book. Pretty much exactly heh heh. I am soo layout challenged. I hope there are others out there like me!

Click here to go to the ATU blog and see what the rest of the DT has up their sleeve for inspiration today. Ciao! Andi

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I just love this fun card. Love the colors combo, embellishments and that ribbon. Very inspiring.

farmhouse-story said...

love this, andrea-beautiful papers, too:)