Saturday, May 29, 2010

Texture time at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps


This week's challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps is to add texture to your card. Lots of different ways you can do this one such as adding fabric flowers and flower soft like I did or even distressing your paper. I used one of my fave Cindy and Mindy stamps called 'Daddy's little girl' as it just melts my heart. To help get some more inspiration hop on over to our challenge blog by clicking here and see how the other Krafty Girls added texture to their card.

Have a fabulous weekend! xoxo Andi

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I love your card Andrea!! It's gorgeous and I agree, this is such a sweet image!!

Nana Diana said...

Hi Andrea, love this card! I adore this image too. Love all your textures, those flowers are fabulous. Great papers too, what are they?!! Luvs ya girl, see ya soon!!!!

Crissy Armstrong said...

CUTE! I love your use of DP too!