Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Canada Day from my High Hopes card...


Okay, I am soooo in love with this Canada themed stamp. Seriously......seriously!! It was one of my fun stamps that I received from Amy from the cool Paper Romance online store. You can find this image by clicking here under the new Dustin Pike High Hope images. I really like his drawing style! I coloured him a differently than the sample supplied by Dustin on Amy's website and used pics I found online as inspiration. I then used strips of red leafed paper from the fall Basic Grey release.

I have always meant to send cards for Canada to show more of my patriotism. I also have a cool cake I want to make (or have hubby make lol) from the Kraft Canada website that uses strawberries to make the shape of our flag.

Hope you have a great weekend and great weather where ever you are! Andi

1 comment:

jacqui said...

Love this card Andrea. I have been a big fan of Dustin Pike for quite some time now! I love his animals, they are just too stinkin cute! Thanks for sharing!