Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May card kit from SGD using Zoe gazing at butterfly


Just wanted to pop in and share my card that I made using the May card kit from SGD. I used Zoe gazing at butterfly from Stampavie and I just adore how much she reminds me of a Holly Hobby image. Did anyone else used to love Holly Hobby? I even had a Holly Hobby oven as a child- no easybake oven for me! Sadly my parents informed me that it was very hard to get the cake mixes for this oven and I never got them again after making up all my mini cakes and forcing my parents to eat them. My mother has a weak stomache and I can still remember the look on her face. I also remember getting my Cute Grandma (that's what we called her) to eat one and she got a weird look on her face and asked if hers had coconut in it. I don't think it did hee hee. Pretty sure I know why those cake mixes were so hard to find- yah sure Mom and Dad! Mind you my kids have a few toys that regretfully you can only buy replacement batteries for them in Japan. So sad **cough cough**. hee hee.

We just had a long weekend here in Ontario and it was perfect weather on Sunday and Monday. Saturday wasn't as nice but I ended up with a touch of belly flu so it was a good day to stay inside and watch telly. I was able to spend some time directing my hubby on how to do the gardening on Sunday. I am SURE he appreciated my feedback =).

Well, I am off to my craft room. Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Rosa Forino said...

semplicemente meravigliosa

Lori said...

She reminded me of Holly Hobby too, loved her when I was young as well. Beautiful card as always babe!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this card dear Andrea!! Fabulous as usual! =)

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous card Andrea! Such a sweet image!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is beautiful, WOW!!! I love your coloring and that cute trim! SO sweet!