Sunday, April 4, 2010

All Things Unity- Photo Inspiration

I am so in love with tea related items so it was no surprise that on this round at All Things Unity that my eye was drawn right to the tea on the serving tray in our inspiration photo. I actually own quite a few tea stamps from Unity- there must be a tea lover among the stamp designers at Unity! I hadn't used this cup of tea stamp yet and I dug up this sentiment from a recent Unity KOM and it went perfectly together. I pulled out the creamy colour and the teal. I wanted to give this card a weathered vintage look as I think the person I am sending this to loves vintage things just like me, in fact I am sure of it! I hope this photo inspires you too so hop on over to the All Things Unity challenge blog and see what the rest of the ladies have created. Have a Happy Easter!! xoxo Andi

6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Andrea! Love the vintage feel!

Hugs, Kelly

CarlaKH said...

this is just fabulous....love the colors.

Welcome! said...

ooh Andrea this is GORGEOUS, love the colours!!!

farmhouse-story said...

very sweet card, andrea!

Knerten said...

Lovely card; the simpler the better ! The pin is beautiful, though :-)

Vicki G said...

Such a pretty card Chickadee!

Huggles

ME!