Saturday, April 17, 2010

This Kraftin' Kimmie challenge is for the men...

Captain Scurvy was very happy to come out of my stamp binder to play with us this week. We have been challenged to come up with a card design for the boys. I have a few nephews into pirates so this card is perfect for them. Could also be for the older boys too hee hee. I used some Halloween paper from MME that was released last fall and kept the colours simple. I used shades of grey copics (from C1 to C7), YR23, E40 and E43. I didn't use any of my embellies either in case it goes to one of my young nephews and it just ends up in their mouth heh heh.

Hop on over to our challenge blog by clicking here and see what the rest of the DT has in store to get that manly mojo working for you. Don't forget if you play along there is a prize to win!

4 comments:

FitterTwit said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!

Melanie said...

Ooohhh, loving this Andrea!! What a terrific colour combination, and our dear Captain looks amazing! Great paper choice too!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

The Cap'n looks quite sexy in these colours, Andrea!! Great job!

Vicki G said...

Love this! Your mix of DP is fabulous!

Vicki