Monday, April 19, 2010

April's new Whipper Snapper from Anna!

I am so excited to start showing you some of my newest creations using one of Anna Wight's new releases this month. I am going to be devastated when no new sets arrive for me next month boo hoo! This card was made by using 3 images from the new set 'Celebrating Nature'. A fairy, rainbow, butterfly, cute mushroom, snail..etc... yep stick a fork in me I'm done! I love it! I am sooo glad I have 2 girls so I have lots of reasons to use these stamps over and over not counting all my lil nieces. I stamped these images then coloured them with copics. This is actually my 2nd attempt. First attemp I had it coloured fabulously then decided to try the cloud background technique. You know a smart stamper would have thought about putting in lots of practice before doing this to a piece she had just finished colouring. Rest assured that smart stamper is NOT me. Yep I ruined it and kept adding more until it became a huge mess. Hmmmm...anyone want to see a pic of my mess, let me know and I will post it heh heh. I used some of my treasured stash of kraft paper from SU and some of my new Happy Tape! I picked that up from Emily at Stamping Bella. Come back later to see some pics.

I also wanted to share some more pics of my creations with the March Whipper Snapper release sets. The blue and brown card is using flocked paper- yumm!!!!! Have a great day!

6 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Cards are beautiful - I like the papers you used making them, apart from the yummy little stamps!!!

La Vikinga admires

FitterTwit said...

Wow... you really did a great job on these! ")

CraftyMomOf3 said...

beautiful as always andi!! miss you hun!

=)
hugs!
Meredith

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

so fresh and cute! and YES! post your mess, too!! hahaa!!! =)

Jackie said...

You kwack me up!! Love your cards, as usual, you make it look soooo easy.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Super cute! LOVE the bright colors on the first one! Great designs!