Friday, April 9, 2010

Another sneak peek and it's someone's birthday!

First I would like to take a moment to thank everyone for their super sweet comments this week. I appreciate each and every one of them and my DD was thrilled with the feedback on her card. Second......IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WOOT WOOT!!!! Sorry but I adore birthday's and fully embrace the notion of a birthday week full of fun. I did used to stretch it to a birthday month, then a week now it's just a long weekend. I am so looking forward to breakfast in bed tomorrow and my super sweet tea from the girls. I am spending it crafting with some of my fave people as I have celebrated it for the last 7 years or more.

I adored making this simple card using new Kraftin' Kimmie stamps being released this Sunday. I have this great fairytale paper and I have been waiting for this release to use it. I coloured Sir G and the dragon and cut them out to set them against the backdrop of the village and the castle. The sentiment 'You slay me' is perfect for the man I made this card for. He is one of the funniest people I know and this birthday card is perfect for him. Speaking of perfect I hope you enjoyed the incredible cards the rest of the DT shared yesterday and enjoy today's as well. Click here to go to the challenge blog and see who has cards to share today. Enjoy and have a cup of tea in honour of my birthday today. Thank you so much my fab blog readers! xoxo Andi

10 comments:

Knerten said...

Great card ;-) Love the papre you hv used !

Happy birthday, Andrea ! Enjoy the whole day to its fullest :-)

Kimberly S said...

What a fun card, I am loving this new release! Happy Birthday, hope all of your wishes come true! :)

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day. (Mine was last Saturday ;-)

Jenn Joncas said...

Happy Birthday Andrea!!! I hope you have a great time with your friends and family!! Your cards are great, I love how you used the paper for this one.

Welcome! said...

Happy Happy Birthday Andrea!!! LOVE your card, its perfect! Going to go enjoy my cuppa tea in your honour! heehee!!!

Melanie said...

Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...hmmm, you have no idea how lucky you are to just read this and NOT have to listen to me sing it!! lol (seriously though...I am a terrible singer!)I hope you have an incredible birthday...have fun today (but do behave!! lol)

Oh, yeah! Your card...STUNNING!!! Oh my gosh, I love it! That paper is absolutely perfect for these images. Gorgeous my dear!

Annabel said...

Okay.. My fingers are sore from finding out *4* ways to wish you Happy Birthday.. haha

You'll have to figure it out.. :)

NOW that I've totally freaked you out with my Obsessing..
I'm going to put the kettle on in 'you'r honor.. and package up 'you'r parcel, to plunk it in the mail for.. you guessed it.. YOU!! :) That's right.. "It's your Birthday" xoxo

Cassie_lu said...

how great is this card

Andrea M said...

This is a super fabulous card! Love it. Happy birthday to you! Hope you have a great one!

Tracey said...

An incredible card!! And the happiest of birthday wishes. Late I know but still sincere! :)