Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Whipper Snapper....Thanks for being you

Here is another Whipper Snapper card I made with the sets that were released this month. It is a FANTASTIC sentiment set with 2 cute images as well. I have some mini note cards I still have to share on here that I made with the sentiments that I just love. I am on a role again with using kraft cardstock as my base. It is my old stand-by fave and I notice lots of other cardmakers have the same love for it. I thought it was a perfect showcase for the lilac colours I wanted to show off with this image. My mom loves lilacs and I thought this card would be nice to end up surprising her in her mailbox. The bigger surprise actually being if I mail it. Disgusting I know... My hubby doesn't understand how a card maker is so horrible at sending cards but I assure him I am in the BEST company tee hee. I used some of Basic Grey's paper ribbon from the Kioshi line and while I love it..make sure you  have something to help poke out all the little details in the lace ribbon. Worth the look though.

Click here if you want to see the sentiment set by Anna Wight called 'Think Happy Thoughts'. I have to say that this is going to be a fave set of mine. I can tell already. Great sentiments such as 'Happiness is having a friend by your side' and many more. Perfect for making heartfelt cards and I find the clean images really lend to simple cards. Simple meaning not taking me 2 hours to colours and thousands of layers. Helps when I have to make a quick card for an event that I have left to literally the very last moment. If it wasn't for the last minute...I'd get nothing done..tee hee.
Andi xoxo

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is adorable Andrea! I love it!!

Unknown said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!!!
See you Sunday.
Tracy

FitterTwit said...

Everything about this card is wonderful. I love the mix of elegant and natural. That lace strip rox my sox!