Thursday, April 8, 2010

Do you want a sneaky peeky of an April Kraftin' Kimmie stamp?

Marie Antoinette is first up for my sneaky peeky's as I just couldn't wait to colour this extravagant image. I so wanted a dress like this when I was little with tons of bustle and crinolen. I had some in my wedding gown and found out how itchy it is. Mind you they wore those bloomers then so it likely helped keep them from hiking it up and scratching their legs like I wanted to do on my wedding day. I would like to clarify that I resisted that urge and did not do that, my mother would have passed out tee hee! My Marie is wearing a purple wig to match her fancy dress- fun! I really loved colouring this image and I have so many ideas floating around on what kind of cards I could use her on- invites to a fancy dinner, an oscar party or how about a murder mystery dinner? I will likely use her on a birthday card for any of my fave diva friends xoxo.
To see more sneak peeks hop on over to the challenge blog by clicking here and see which DT members have creations to share or you can also find them on my sidebar. See you back here tomorrow for another peek that is fired up about seeing you! Andrea

9 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This card is adorable! Love the colors and I too can remember how itchy!

Unknown said...

Andi... She is just beautiful...I LOVE the colours you chose and the fact that you coloured her hair purple to match her dress is perfect..LOL!! REALLY gorgeous!! Xx

Michele B said...

So pretty, Andrea! I love that ruffly ribbon!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW!!!!!!! This is amazing, Andi! Her dress, omg....looks SO fun to color and you did a gorgeous job!

Tracey said...

I love it! This is stunning Andrea!

Vicki G said...

She is beautiful Andi! Love all the colours in her dress!

Hugses

V

KanataNewf said...

I love her over the top hair and crinolines!

Robin McK said...

Wowzer! Loving that Marie Antoinette image! Great card!

Serafiia said...

WOW - she's fabulous! I adore your coloring skill and the hole card looks so cute and balanced - great job!