Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Smells like Spring here at Whimsical Wednesday

Smell that? Dirt, rain, worms...ahhhh...the sweet smells of Spring. Such a change after the smells of Winter- when I could smell through my stuffy nose that is! This week's challenge to us Daredevils is to make a Spring card. I used my new Whipper Snapper stamps as I adore the cute critters in it. Reminds me of the critters I am seeing all around my house as the animals are coming out to enjoy the sun with the rest of us. I made my own sentiment for this card as the Owl with his wing's spread out wide reminded me of a question my kid's ask me almost every day..'how much do you love me?' We find unique ways to express ourselves and the current fave is 'like a sesame on a bagel' hee hee.

Before I direct you to the challenge blog to get started on this week's challenge details or to see my fellow daredevil's delish creations I must give a huge shout out to The Greeting Farm for sponsoring our challenge this month. I have loved using my TGF stamps and I hope you all enjoyed our whimsy Wednesday's with The Greeting Farm as well. Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

The Dare Devil Designers:

7 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

How stinkin' cute is THIS?!? I love it. We play a similar game with the kids but it's a "we go together game". My little DD will say "i'm the peanut butter, and you're the jelly". But then she'll say stuff like "I'm the cupcake, and you're the french fry". LOL! Cupcakes and fries? I guess that could work, ROFL! Beautiful coloring and I LOVE that green stack!

kris said...

Aww Andrea!! This is soooo CUTE!!! Love the animals on this!! Great job!! hugs!

Cassie said...

andrea this is awesome!! i just love the layout and how the elements all work together!

Welcome! said...

Whoooo LOVES this card? I do I do I do (sorry couldn't resist lol) but OMG its the truth!!! This is adorable Andrea!!! Love those little whippers!

Heather Schlatter said...

Andrea wonderful story and this card is a total winner I love the frog and owl and how you made that very cute circle scene!!! Wonderful job on the spring theme this week!!!!

Heather

Randi said...

Super CUTE Andrea!! What a wonderful layout and that DP circle background is perfect!!

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love the colouing and layout on this one. te frog is so cute and the texture on him is great!