Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ready for another Diedrich dare? It's a colour challenge!

Get yer Whimsy on with us Daredevils this week as we are inspired by colour this time. Nicky challenged us with the colours of yellow, green, white and black and it had boy written all over for me. All I could think of was dinosaurs. This great image from The Greeting Farm (who are also our prize sponsors for this month woot woot) was perfect and I used my Basic Grey stash to pull out the exact colours I needed- sweet. Love when it all comes together like that! I must say I am LOVING being part of this team and the cool challenges each week. Oh I almost forgot to mention I coloured this sweet boy's hair black to play along with the copic creations challenge blog this week too as black hair truly is a challenge for me tee hee. I am thinking it turned out not to bad eh?

If you want to play along this week, use keyword DDSC32 and then link it to Mr Linky at the bottom of this post. Also click here to go to the challenge blog and peek at what our featured Daredevil Kim made and also to see the details for this week's challenge. If you have already been to the blog and are hopping along here are the rest of the Daredevil's to help stir up that mojo.
The Dare Devil Designers:

12 comments:

Melanie said...

Andrea...this is too adorable!! Oh my gosh, I love that image. My son was such a dinosaur nut as a little guy!! I love this colour combo and, yes, your black hair turned out great!! (I find that a challenge too.)Oh, and I'm thinking I may need to "borrow" your layout sometime, but don't worry...I'll give you the credit!! Yet another fantastic creation my dear!!

(Have you broke out those Prismacolours yet?? lol I found mine...now just need to go get some OMS.

StampinCathy said...

This is the cutest card ever! Great colors and love that image and this color combo.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oliver is adorable! I LOVE how you did his dark hair and the shadowing under him and the animals. That DP is perfect for our challenge, too!

Danni said...

What a fabulous card!! Wow!

Welcome! said...

OMG, I'm LOVIN this!!! Its absolutely perfect!! I need that stamp now, and his hair is awesome! Great to see you on Sat!

Kelly Schelske said...

He is adorable Andrea!! Super cute card, fun colors too!!

Rebecca Ednie said...

OMW, those dinos are super cute! I love the DP too! and I love the colouring of his hair.

Angie said...

Awesome card, I love it!!! You did a great job on his hair.

Heather Schlatter said...

You did a wonderful job on this Andrea!!! I love your take on this sweet guy and the papers and colors go so well together way to go and I love this creation!!!

Sorry I have been a MIA team mate lately I don't want to be I will be by more often now that I finally have a lap top and can comment yet still keep the 2 year old out of trouble at the same time!!!!

Heather

Donna Marie said...

So cute Andrea. I love the paper and the image and your colouring is perfect.

Jodi said...

This is such a cute cute card you created for a boy!! I love the green you used too! Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Cassie said...

this turned out fabulous! i love the way you used the colors - just a little bit of yello - so wonderful!