Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Final Whimsical Wednesday with the Diedrich Daredevils..


It is with sadness that I share that this will be our last Whimsical Wednesday post. With Jess's children getting busy with new pursuits Jess has made the hard decision to end the challenge blog. I have absolutely loved being part of this team and working with the sweet sketches her children have provided. As well, I have made some incredible cyber friendships that I will always appreciate. Thanks ladies for including me on this fun journey.

For our last challenge you again have a whole month to participate. There is also a huge prize to be won! Boy do I wish I could enter to win hee hee. The challenge is to use the inspiration photo of the yummy cupcake by therecipegirl.com to help you make your card. I actually made two cards to help ease my sadness at the end of this group. I used the colours red, white and blue (as well as a few others) and chose papers that had these colour elements. I used some new Tim Holtz stamps I picked up today at scrappingreatdeals.com- they hadn't even been priced or put online yet lolz! The paper is also from Webster's pages Vellum package that I also picked up there. I adore Webster's pages and can't stop buying it! Speaking of which my friend Sheila from SGD's is donating 3 new High Hopes unmounted stamps for the July prize!!! I love my sweet friend Sheila- thanks so much for helping us do a huge send off!

For the last time I invite you to hop on over to the challenge blog to get started on the challenge details or to see my fellow daredevil's delish creations. I have also included the links below. Good luck to those who enter and Happy Stamping to everyone!
The Dare Devil Designers:




3 comments:

Sara Henton said...

GORGEOUS!! cards. I'm just going to give you extra huge hugs when I see you in 3 weeks!! EEK

corinnesomerville said...

Hey Girlie !!! Love this !!! You're a monster talent !!! It was SOOO great seeing you at Costco !! I miss you !!!!

Have a great day!!
Love ya

kris said...

Beautiful cards Andi!!! Enjoyed working with you on the Dare!! Best wishes on your new adventures and hope we get a chance to work together again!! =D