Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie July Sneaky Peeky time!

Katie- Cinderella

Sara- Swan Princess

Andrea- Bikini Maisie

**This is my second post for the day, scroll down for my Paper Romance challenge card**

I say this every month but I just love sneak peek time! I had some little helpers with me madly getting cards ready to help show off Kimmie's new stamps! My niece and my youngest were going crazy inking up images, colouring them in, discarding any 'not good enough' and finding the perfect paper and embellishments. It was a treat to watch! Not a treat- them wanting to use my copics. I allow my daughter to use them when I am with her as she knows how expensive and important to me they are. But my sweet lil' 7 year old niece- well she tries so hard to be careful but let's face it Auntie's nervous eye twitch was in high gear so she had to use 'just' my SU markers- which I may point out aren't cheap either lolz! I am loving their cards though and they were soooo proud to make them to help out 'our Kimmie'.

I picked Bikini Maisie for my first sneak peek and she is a hoot to play with! I had actually cut out all my paper for her then found a new piece of the Basic Grey Olivia paper with a pink leopard print and it had cougar..I mean mouse...written all over it! I also used the paper to decorate her wild bathing suit. Doesn't she look smokin'!!!

To see more of the new releases hop over to the challenge blog and see what my fellow team members have created...seriously...beautiful! Come on back tomorrow for more! Cheers, Andi


5 comments:

the paper bug said...

Oooh! Cinderella! Love it!

Rebecca

Lori said...

Great cards!!! Lovin' the new stamps!

Cassie_lu said...

they are all great cards

Tracey said...

I am loving the new images and you and the girls have made some awesome cards with them!!

Vicki G said...

WOW! You girls are a PLETHORA of Talent!!!!

Hugs

Vicki