Thursday, July 29, 2010

PRC9- Let's make a birthday card!



It's party time over at the Paper Romance Challenge blog! I played with Ele-fun which was one of the June Dustin Pike High Hopes release stamps. I adore this elephant as he is so unisex when it comes to a card type. As I hardly make masculine cards this one is for the card stash my hubby likes to raid. I used some new paper in my stash that had matching banner ribbon. So fun! I suppose I could have made some myself but let's face it- that's very unlikely to happen hee hee!

This week Paper Romance is sponsoring the Challenge Blog Inspirational Card sketches and I have included the sketch above my card if you would like to use it as well. It was a great one to use!

Would you like to play along with us and win a $5 gift certificate for Paper Romance? Click here to go to our challenge blog to read all the details and to drool over all the DT creations to help get those creative juices flowing! Cheers..Andi

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a fun and inspiring card. I just love everything about this one. You are so creative.

Ms. Jen said...

Mornin sweetie! I haven't been by in a week or so. Thought I'd stop in and say hey! Cute card!

KimberleyG said...

I love that banner ribbon. It looks so good on the card, I almost feel inspired to make one. I think you're right though, that feeling will pass once I actually sit down to do the work and it won't happen.

Vicki G said...

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy CUTE CHICKIE

Donna Marie said...

Oh this is so cute Andrea... Love this card!