Saturday, July 24, 2010

A special Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps event!!!!!!!!!!!!


**Please scroll down to my previous post for my KKS challenge card today :)**

First Annual Krafty Day with Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps!!
Saturday, September 25th, 2010 9am-5pm
in London, Ontario
at the FCCChurch 3725 Bostwick Road
Cost: $55

- join us for a whole day of Krafty fun!!

-each participant will receive an exclusive Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Tote Bag filled with stampin’ goodies!

- a special edition Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp to commemorate the occasion!

- a lovely catered lunch, snacks and refreshments!

- make and takes, demonstrations, etc.

- meet some of the Krafty Girls Design Team!!

- enjoy lots of kroppin’ and kraftin’ space!

- Door Prizes!!

- Scrappin’ Great Deals on site for all your Copic needs!

- And of course, lots of Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps on hand for all your stampin’ needs!

This will be a Krafty event that you won’t want to miss! It is being held at a gorgeous location that is easily accessible and near to hotels

Space is limited, so please contact Kimmie directly to reserve your spot (kraftinkimmiestamps@gmail.com)

OR tickets will soon be available at Scrappin’ Great Deals (519) 473-5751


2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so adorable. Love the dp and bling with this image. I don't have any of these stamps YET! I'm hoping one day. The are just to cute. Also I wanted to thank you so much for the sweet comment over at Ippity blog today. I'm just so touched.

Tracey said...

I CANNOT WAIT for this!!! I have already emailed Kimmie to save my spot!!! :)