Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day and it's time for a Paper Romance challenge!


Wooooo Hooooo- HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!

Today we are celebrating our special day- usually with bbq's, family and friend time and of course fireworks! Not sure what we are going to do yet today but the sun is shining and it's a perfect day to spend together.

It's also time for another Paper Romance Challenge. In honour of our American DT members we were challenged to use Red/White and Blue. Very hard colours to work with for me as I stay away from Primary colours but I found this paper from Webster's pages that worked perfectly. I wanted to show again my card that I made for Canada Day along with my tribute card to my American friends to help us all celebrate.

To play along and win a prize from Paper Romance click here to go to the challenge blog and read all the details. And have a fabulous day no matter where you are!!!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Happy Canada Day to you Andrea!! Enjoy your time with family and friends!!

Love your cards too!! Fabulous images!!

Lori said...

Happy Canada Day Andi!!! How nice that you have cards for both Canada and US. They are fabulous!!!

Lots and lots of love ~
Lori