Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Sneak Peek and a Weekly challenge!


Okay..isn't she fab.u.lous!!!! Goldilocks is the coolest chick around with her amazing hair! I actually spent 40 mins JUST playing around with colouring her hair. This week's Kraftin' Kimmie stamps challenge by the amazing cardmaker Krista is to have bows on your card. I have 3 counting the 2 in her hair. To give you an idea of how big she is this is a 6x6 card and look how awesome her size is on such a large card. I used some of my SU paper with trees that made me think of Goldilocks's story. It's funny how such small things make you feel happy when you are making cards hee hee!

Okay, I know you want her- how could you not. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see more eye candy plus you get to finally order some of this month's sweet release! Until then pop over to the challenge blog to read the challenge details so you can play to win and enjoy all the amazing DT creations! Cheers, Andrea

5 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG!!! Ok, Charlotte has always been my fave but she MIGHT have a competitor now!!! I LOVE HER!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable. Love the colors and layout of this card.

Tracey said...

I just love this Goldilocks image! A gorgeous card Andrea!!

Kelly Schelske said...

She's adorable, love her hair!

Knerten said...

Great card, love your colouring - and her hair .. ! Wow ! Have a nice day, Andrea :-)