Thursday, July 22, 2010

PRC8- Colour Challenge


This week over at the Paper Romance challenge blog I am the hostess with the mostest...can I say that about myself? I have issued a colour challenge using one of my forgotten but favourite Summer colour combos- Chocolate/Teal/White. It is just a crisp and catch your eye kinda combo. Reminds me of my favourite kind of chocolate- Dark Mint Chocolate- MMMmmmmm..

For this card my hubby wanted me to keep it really really simple. Huge struggle this go around! Not sure if I can resist going back and adding more to it like lace, etc., but this is supposed to be a 'manly' card. I used Popcorn the Bear- Fishing set. I also used a sketch from I {heart} 2 Stamp blog as my inspiration. I then used almost the last of my cute chocolate and teal ribbon that also reminds me of Dark Mint chocolate...mmmmmm.... Hmmm.. think I need  a chocolate fix today after this. What about you?

2 comments:

Angelwood said...

Love that bear and LOVE your card! hugs, Angela

Jenn Joncas said...

He is sooooo sweet Andrea!! I think your hubby will love it (: