Saturday, July 3, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie stamps challenge 36

I love Saturday's as it's my Kraftin' Kimmie day. Y'all know my BSF Kimmie has some of the best  images out there and I love having a reason to stop watching my hubby play his endless video games with my Friday night excuse of "Sorry babe, I have to go make a card for Kimmie right now". I used Cordelia on this vintage card. I know the colours aren't the first ones that come to mind when you think vintage but the papers are from Webster's pages and they have a vintage look but often use fun colour choices to help bring your card to life. I have to admit the primary colours are hard for me to work with so by choosing Cordelia with her many shells, etc. it gave me more of a chance to bring more colour into my image to pull together the card.

For my card I used the AMAZING sketch my sweet Donna put together to challenge us with this Saturday. For more details and to see what stamp Donna used on her card (that's the one you can win) click here to go to the challenge blog and read all the details and see the gorgeous creations. xoxox Andi


8 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

So cute Andi and LOVE the charm!! Great job with sketchy poo!

Angie said...

Your card looks fantastic!! Great job :)

Tracey said...

I love this Andrea! The colours and patterns are fantastic!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW girl! This is STUNNiNG! I love the layout and the coloring is fantastic! I got your sweet email-thank you so much-I will write you in a bit!

Andrea Murdock said...

test comment

Welcome! said...

Loove this Andrea! Especially all the fun bright colours and her hair is awesome!!!

Michele Boyer said...

Love this, Andrea! Fab papers and I love that you replaced the strip across the center with the string!

Sara Henton said...

OM!! To say that this is amazing would be an understatement. Stunning, perfect, gorgeous...pick a word!!