Thursday, July 8, 2010

Paper Romance Challenge 6- Let's get out that glitter!


It's my week to host the challenge for Paper Romance and I went to my old favourite challenge- glitter! I am in love with sparkly things and I wish my nickname of sparkles came from that love- but alas it came from how easily I am distracted by things- especially things that glitter hee hee.

I used one of the new High Hope images Amy sent my by their new line with artist MelJen. I love this teacup mouse and had to have him right away! I also used some of my new Basic Gray Olivia paper and matching stickers for my card. Then the old glitter came shaking out to add the sparkles and the bling bling I was looking for on my card. I got a little crazy and tried to 'go outside of the box' and used my dimensional glaze and somehow I had it at about .5 inch thick. Soooo it had to go under my lamp to dry somewhat before I could photograph it without it sliding off the card. That's what I get for watching some Tim Holtz video's before going into my craft studio and thinking I'm a rock star like him. LOLZ! So it's now 1:30 am and my card is now safe to take a picture of...and I am wide awake with an early start time in the morning. I am really beginning to appreciate naps- why did I hate them so much when I was little. I LOVE naps now!

Alright enough gabbing from me tee hee. Click here to head on over to the Paper Romance challenge blog and see the challenge details so you can play to win. Oh and you will just love the glittering creations the DT has made as well. Thanks for doing such a great job on my challenge ladies! Andi

6 comments:

Angelwood said...

What a sweeet image, Andrea! Love how you've colored it and your card is beautiful!!!! ;) hugs, Angela

Lori said...

Love the card SPARKLES!! :)

xxoo

Lori

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh ADORABLE!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Girlie your coloring is WONDERFUL! What a sweet little image this is!

Danni said...

How super cute!

Tracey said...

An adorable image and a fabulous card Andrea!!